A guide to getting a Foreigner Loan
New to Singapore? Working in Singapore as a foreigner? Unfamiliar with financial terms and unable to secure a loan from the banks? In need of financial aid quickly?
Does any of these above mentioned sound like you? The good news is that in Singapore, it’s easy to get a foreigner loan to help you in times of financial crisis. There are a lot of licensed moneylenders and banks willing to speak to you on loan assistance. Most will be patient and will take their time to understand your situation and assist you.
For businesses like us, it’s better as most people will take debt more seriously in a foreign country. Hence this makes the application process simpler and easier.
Why would I need a Foreigner Loan
There are things that might crop up at the last minute. In Singapore, medical fees are expensive for foreigners and these are only minimally subsidized by the employer. As a foreigner, you pay lots more for medical services. There are also visa issues or legal fees that you might run into over the course of working in Singapore. Not to mention the escalating housing rental. All this takes up a toll on your salary and this is why most foreigners consider taking up a foreigner loan.
A 3 Minute Foreigner Loan Application Process Guide (Singapore)
In Empire Global we like things to be simple. Therefore, we have written up a complete guide for you to obtain a foreigner loan. At the same time you can apply online or call us and we would be most willing to listen and work out the details with you. Just post us questions on anything about loans or advice on repayment policies and we can consult with you. The charge? Free of course!
Basic Requirements required from Money Lenders
These are basic requirements that a licensed money lender would need. It would quicken the process if you are able to fulfil all the requirements. An employment letter plus a valid working pass or your own passport is the minimum for an application.
- Have a passport, work permit, valid E-Pass or an S-Pass (required)
- Has an appointment/employment letter sent from their company. (required)
- Have an existing residential tenancy agreement.
- Have PUB bills, phone bills or a tenancy agreement that reflects your salary.
- Obtain a bank statement for the past 6 months.
- Working in Singapore as a full time worker and obtain an employment letter.
Steps to getting a Foreigner Loan
- Get ready all the above requirements and documents
- Submit a loan application online with us
- Or Give us a call directly
- Wait for approval! Usually less than an hour
Our Empire Global Foreigner Loan Features
- We allow you to pay back your loans in monthly installment plans
- We have made packages, flexible to suit your every need or situation
- We have made easy structured repayment packages for you to understand
- An instant approval process once all the documents provided are approved
- Friendly bilingually* trained loan officers to assist you (Chinese and English)
As one of the leading and most trusted, licensed loan companies in Singapore, you can trust us on our reliability and service standards. Empire Global has the correct expertise and experience in helping you. Our personalized foreigner loan packages are made to suit you.